We have all been told it is important to use all natural products in our cleaning approach, but how important is it really? VERY IMPORTANT! Well that is if you care about your health and those around you.
Regular cleaning products contain some pretty harsh chemicals that overtime can harm your body and cause a variety of negative concerns.
Here are five reasons why you will want to go all natural:
- Protect your overall health. You may even notice that symptoms such as headaches, skin rash irritations, coughing, sneezing, and asthma may disappear once you switch to using chemical free products.
- Protect your skin from unsafe chemicals and stay younger looking longer. Remember, our skin is our largest organ so we must treat it well! It is said that the less chemicals we are exposed to, the healthier our skin will glow and the less likely we will be to develop wrinkles.
- Avoid unexpected hidden ingredients! Very few companies disclose all of their ingredients, but true all natural companies are upfront and there will be no sneaky surprises.
- Avoid fragrances that might be allergy causing. Did you know that ‘fragrance’ could be one of a thousand+ different things and is defined as a combination of chemicals that gives products a distinct scent. Switch to products that are unscented or use essential oils to be on the safe side.
- Eliminate indoor pollution from chemicals that can become trapped in the air and then breathed into your lungs. Breathing in chemical fumes can cause coughing, shortness of breath, eye/nose/throat irritation, chest pain, headaches, nausea and dizziness.